World of Saren
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Races and Classes

2 posters

Go down

Races and Classes Empty Races and Classes

Post by Bain Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:30 pm

The classes available are pretty simple, there really isn't anything I won't approve so long as it's not overpowered.

As for races, I will give a brief description of the ones that aren't common here and there will be a more detailed description of them in other posts.

Viashino - The lizardfolk of the Blackwater Swamp are typically more like crocodiles and are more prone to violence than their relatives in the swamps on the Terra side of the great sea who appear more like their namesake, some may look like Geckos while others would appear more like iguanas.

Wolfen - Anthro wolves, obviously. Can be found in the Denizen Forest living amongst the Ursi or in the city of Denizen.

Leonin - Anthropomorphic felines, mostly live in nomadic tribes traveling around the entire world. Some take the form of lions, panthers or other predatory cats and are more prone to violence and less open to outsiders where others appear as smaller cats or even domestic felines and are sometimes found in camps outside of the four major cities with materials for trade.

Shadowkin - found solely in the Shadowsteppe Mountains. Rarely ever leave their caverns during the day, though it isn't unheard of. Sensitive to the light except for those select few who have been either selected to become ambassadors to Variel or those who have been exiled from their clan.

Avian - Birdfolk, comprised of anthro forms of various birds. Most make their home in Variel while others live in villages withing the Razor Ridge.

Orochi - Mostly found in the Dead Woods south of Terra. Not much is known about their culture by the other races due to the ominous air that surrounds the forest. They live secluded lives, their society is rich in culture. (Pretty much can go anywhere you want with their culture)

Skaven - Ratfolk, Mostly found in the swamps south of the Dead Woods. They have a truce with the Viashino they share the swamp with and have even started trade with them. Their culture revolves around magic that most others would see as dark.

Aquarian - Seafolk. Anthro forms of fish, sharks, basically any water-born species. They make their home in the city of Clearwater. Their culture revolves around the Great Sea that sits in the center of the continent. Some of the stronger members of the race have been seen living amongst the Blackwater Viashino

Ursi - Bear anthros. Can be found in the Denizen Forest as a tribal culture while others can be found in the Frostmire Mountains as well as in the city of Terra where they live as a Viking-esque culture.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bain
Bain
Admin

https://theworldofsaren.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Races and Classes Empty Re: Races and Classes

Post by Nezuan Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:34 pm

there we go.
that is a near perfect race list. I like the diverse cultures in there. Makes for interesting mixing of races in certain parts of the world.

Curious though: what if a role-player were to want to play a race not listed?
Nezuan
Nezuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezuan Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:07 pm

edited the above post**
Nezuan
Nezuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:13 pm

I'd say just pitch me the idea and if I like it post up some info on it in a new thread and go from there
Bain
Bain
Admin

https://theworldofsaren.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezuan Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:16 pm

roger. I don't plan on it, but just wanted others to know that these aren't their only options
(even thought these options are amazing)
Nezuan
Nezuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down